22.11.13

Friday, February 03, 2012

I-Noch proudly presents ZanziB

Born in Trench town to a musical family and on early inspiration of all types of music, shaping the vocals and getting the feel of the spiritual vibes through Reggae and the levity of Rastafarian from an early age, music was more than a hobby to me. It was life itself.
Singing in the church choir and the boys’ choir at school, the music ran through my blood. Being one of the first choices to represent my school at a national level on Radio/ TV was a great boost to my egotism. Growing in Trench town, walking and singing everyday, I became known as the boy with the golden voice, performing with the children of Bob Marley and providing backing vocals for various artists’ renown worldwide
Being in love with my motherland Africa, I left Jamaica to return home to Tanzania where we Jamaicans were welcomed to return by the Late. President Mwalimu Nyerere (R.I.P) , Since I returned home I have been teaching and giving voice lessons to reggae hopeful/lovers.
With the hit single “Bongo Balaa” featuring Hardmad in 2011 

Now back with a new release “Buum Baam” hitting the airwaves

For You to Know!
Real Name: Everton King Bailey
BORN: Kingston 12(Trench town) Jamaica
Birth date: 2nd October .
Online pages;-
Contacts;-
ZanziB Management
Tel; +255 787 670714

No comments: